Here's my good deed for the day today I'm doing a big favor for the Men's Rights Movement aka the MRM. Speaking as someone that has been lied to and lied about since childhood, it riles me up when I see it happen to others. So after hearing the crazy claims about MRAs being made in the news and by people saying that there well informed I lost it. I'm going to do MRAs a big favor and rely info about the MRM and exposed the false claims about them.
1. MRAs are not women haters. This is one claim that is being made about MRAs for the longest that MRAs hate fear, mistrust, and discriminate against women. Truth be told the movement respects both genders as well as having female members and leaders that are well known like Hanna Wallen, Erin Pizzey, Karen Straughan just to name a few. Heck I'm friends with a female MRA who is very insightful on the issues men and boys face.
2. MRAs don't say "men are oppressed". this one really gets under my skin because no MRA has ever said "men are oppressed" nine times out of ten it's some feminist committing sargon's law when they talk about MRAs or someone repeating what the words of said feminist. Look saying men and boys have issues is not the same as saying that they're oppressed. For the record if you're a man or woman and you live in a first world western country you are not oppressed!
3.MRAs didn't boycott Mad Max furry road. I really hate this one because it's a cheap stunt to lump two groups together that have nothing in common. a pick up artist (PUA) site Return of kings call for a boycott on the latest Mad Max film in a couple of articles and feminist call in a MRA boycott and going as far as calling Return of Kings a MRA site when in truth Return of Kings is anti-mra www.returnofkings.com/7877/the…
www.returnofkings.com/81170/ho… www.returnofkings.com/31590/5-… but it didn't stop two bit hack reporters from taking the feminist claims as gospel and writing hit pieces which leads to idiots making videos like this
4. the MRM is not a hate group. some of you probably heard some feminist or SJW make the claim that the men's rights movement has been classified as a hate group by the SPLC, but the SPLC retracted it's statement in 2012 as well as the FBI going on record saying that the SPLC is no longer a credible source.
5. the MRM, mgtow, and PUAs are not the same group. the claims that the MRM, mgtow and PUAs are the same group have to come from the most narrow minded small minded fools. twenty minuets of research can prove that they are different groups with different views, goals, and methods. The only thing they have in common is that feminist and SJWs hate them.
6. the fallowing people are not MRAs Eliot Rodgers, Roosh V, Peter Andrew Nolan(c), the amazing atheist, Matt Forney, Julien Blanc, Aaron clarey, Davis M.J. Aurini and the list goes on. Anyone that calls them one is either misinform themselves, or are lying to push a narrative.
I really needed to get that off my chest next time when I do more research I'll go into detail about the MRM since this entry is already so long. I hope this will help put MRAs in a better light.